Background and Physical Properties
- 8.3 x 9.5 cm
- recto: 15 lines; verso: 3 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- Unknown; Karanis?
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- A list of lolders of shares in lands
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)