Background and Physical Properties
- fr. 1: 7.5 x 22 cm; fr. 2: 9.5 x 11; fr. 3: 15 x 12 cm; fr. 4: 5 x 14.5 cm
- 16 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the left- and the right-hand sides. Fr. 2 and 3 might join to the left of fr. 1 (the long narrow strip of papyrus)
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Medium sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- (early) IVth century A.D.
- Unknown; Karanis?
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Tax roll with tax receipts?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)