Access to the full image is restricted.
Background and Physical Properties
- under research; contact institution
- 6.7 x 9.3 cm
- 19 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the bottom, the left and the right-hand sides. A large hole at the bottom.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IInd-IIIrdcentury A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Athenarion; wife of Heron
- Heron, husband of Athenarion
- Sarapion, son of Sarapion
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- 4890 x 3667
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)