Background and Physical Properties
- 8 x 10.7 cm
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the bottom, the left and the right-hand sides. A large hole at the bottom.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs across the fibers. Medium-sized letters written in a cursive hand and then a circle was drawn around it.
- Ann Arbor
- IInd-IIIrdcentury A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Land register?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)