Background and Physical Properties
- fr. 1: 18 x 18 cm; fr. 2: 6.2 x 3.8 cm; fr. 3: 2.5 x 3 cm
- 14 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at all sides. The ink is effaced at the right half.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Medium-sized letters written in a professional cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- Vth century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)