Access to the full image is restricted.
Background and Physical Properties
- under research; contact institution
- 29.3 x 10.5 cm
- col. 1: 3 lines; col. 2: 6 lines; col. 3: 7 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the bottom and the left-hand sides.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Medium-sized letters written in a professional cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Accoun od corn
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- 7051 x 3902
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)