Background and Physical Properties
- 12.2 x 16.1 cm
- recto: 15 lines; verso: 1 line
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top and the bottom. Damaged at the left vertical folding.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Medium-sized letters written in a professional cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- VIth century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Lease of house property
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)