Background and Physical Properties
- 18 x 23 cm (before restoration)
- recto: 2 columns of c. 33 lines each; verso: 2 columns of c. 20 lines each (before restoration)
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the left-hand side. The ink is effaced at some points.
- Palaeographic Description
- Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Land register
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)