Background and Physical Properties
- 10.2 x 8.3 cm
- recto: 11 lines; verso: 1 line
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the top, the bottom and the right-hand sides.
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs along the fibers. Small-sized letters written in a professional cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd century A.D.
- Unknown; Hermopolite nome, Egypt
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Lease of land
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)