Background and Physical Properties
- 33 x 7.5 cm
- 3 columns of c. 7 lines each (before restoration)
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the bottom and the right- and the left-hand sides. Much mutilated
- Palaeographic Description
- The text runs across the fibers. Small-sized letters written in a cursive hand.
- Ann Arbor
- (Late) IInd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- Fragments of diffrent contracts?
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)