Background and Physical Properties
- under research; contact institution
- 11.3 x 24.6 cm
- col. 1: 24 lines; col. 2: 23 lines
- Conservation Status
- Broken off at the right-hand side. The papyrus has some lacunas at the points it was folded.
- Ann Arbor
- (Late) IIIrd century A.D.
- The papyrus was purchased from Nahman in 1925 and came to University in October 1926 as a gift of Oscar Weber and Richard H. Webber (of Detroit)
- Type of Text/Title of Work
- List of names
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)