Background and Physical Properties
- Size not given
- recto: 2; verso: 4 (erased)
- Ann Arbor
- IIIrd to Ist century B.C. (Ptolemaic period)
- Purchased 1982-1983 from cartonnage of M. Fackelmann.
- The document is a Greek text (P.Mich.XVIII 771) with two lines of Demotic at the bottom. There are four lines of erased Demotic on the verso. The Demotic reads "Horkheby, who is called Petiosiris, is the one who speaks to [...]lumin: I will do everything mentioned above." Handwritten note on catalog record says: Nov. 3, 212 B.C.
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- 1164 x 2907
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)