Background and Physical Properties
- Conservation Status
- The text is composed of 7 mismounted fragments
- Palaeographic Description
- The largest fragment has the left portion of a 24 line column. Each line is ruled and a column divider is also ruled along the left edge. The hand is a clear Roman Period type.
- Ann Arbor
- Ist to IIIrd century A.D. (roman period)
- Fayum, Dime
- Excavated at Dime by Boak during 1931-1932 field season; returned to Egypt in 1951
- Apparently this is a literary or religious text. The text is in a group of fragments and no context can be discerned.
- Year Begin
- Year End
- Add to Portfolio
- Advanced Papyrological Information System (APIS UM)