Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 10894
- World Region
- North America
- Southeast US and Eastern Woodlands
- United States
- Archaeological Site Name
- Stanfield-Worley Bluff Shelter
- Archaeological Site Number
- Colbert County, Alabama; Stanfield-Worley Shelter, Morrow Mountain Complex projectile points.
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Stone Tools and Tool Production: Chipped Stone
- Artifact Material: Stone
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "Stanfield-Worley Bluff Shelter Excavations," by David L. DeJarnette, Edward B. Kurjack, and James W. Cambron; Fig. 45, p. 81. In: Journal of Alabama Archaeology, Vol. VIII, No. 1 and 2. Birmingham, AL: University of Alabama, December 1962.
- Add to Portfolio