Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 10628
- World Region
- North America
- Southeast US and Eastern Woodlands
- United States
- Missouri (Big Mound), copper mask (drawing and original).
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Religion or Ritual
- Artifact Material: Metal
- Text/Graphic/Model: Artifact Illustration
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "The Long Nosed God Mask in Eastern United States," by Stephen Williams and John Goggin; Fig. 2. In: Missouri Archaeologist, Vol. 18, No. 3. Columbia, MO: Missouri Archaeological Society, 1956.
- Add to Portfolio