Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 5725
- World Region
- East Asia
- Political Location
- Archaeological Site Name
- Three kinds of wooden implements. 1-2 mallets; 3 plate; 4 hoe or spade; Shizooka, Japan.
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Agriculture and Subsistence: Cultivation Object
- Artifact Function: Container
- Artifact Function: Tools and Equipment
- Artifact Material: Botanical
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "Toro: A Report on the Excavation of the Toro Sites," by Special Committee of Research on the Toro Sites, Japan Archaeologists Association (Nihon Kōkogaku Kyōkai), translation by Jiro Harada, Lit. D.; App. Pl. 17. Tokyo: The Minichi Publishing Company, 1949.
- Add to Portfolio