Access to the full image is restricted.
- 35mm slide: 4450
- World Region
- Northern Europe
- Early Bronze Age
- Germanic and Celtic
- Denmark, (1300-1000 BC), Early Bronze Age shield and ornaments. Germanic-Celtic.
- Image Categories
- Artifact Function: Armour and Weapons: Armour
- Artifact Function: Dress and Personal Adornment: Jewelry
- Artifact Function: Dress and Personal Adornment: Toiletries
- Artifact Material: Metal
- Source Type Detail
- Book Citation: "Danmarks Oldtid, Vol. 2," by Johannes Brøndsted; Fig. 51, p. 56. Kobenhavn, Gyldendalske boghandel, Nordisk forlag, 1938.
- Add to Portfolio