Browse this collection
- Temple of Apollo Epikourios, Bassae (Phigaleia): Amazonomachy, detail of frieze from interior of the cella (5)
- Amalienburg; hunting pavilion in the park of Schloss Nymphenburg, Munich: interior, Hall of Mirrors, detail of gilt stucco decor by Johann Baptist Zimmermann (4)
- Gattamelata (equestrian portrait statue of Erasmo di Narni) (4)
- 4th-style mural painting sequence from the Oeci, House of the Vettii, Pompeii (3)
- Alhambra: detail of arcade between the Sala de los Mocarabes and the Courtyard of the Lions (3)
- Alhambra: Generalife (Summer Palace), gardens of the Patio de la Acequia (Channel Court), view from southeast (3)
- Basilica San Marco: interior, view from west through central domes and chancel, showing mosaic decor (primarily 13th century) (3)
- Casa Mila, Barcelona: roof, detail of chimney pot (3)
- David (3)
- Doubting of Thomas [replica figure group in situ], east facade of the Orsanmichele, Florence (3)
Browse this collection
Art Images for College Teaching (AICT) began as a personal project dedicated to the principle of free exchange of image resources for and among members of the educational community.
For further information, please contact:
Allan T. Kohl
Visual Resources Librarian
Minneapolis College of Art and Design
2501 Stevens Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to this collection for educational and research purposes. Allan T. Kohl, the creator of this collection, has dedicated any copyright he might hold in the collection to the public domain, via the CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication. While the images in this collection are believed to be of public domain works, there is a remote possibility that secondary works still in copyright may have been incidentally documented as well. If you decide to use any of this collection, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Digital Content & Collections. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
Citation of Art Images for College Teaching/Allan T. Kohl for use of these images and their related information content in scholarly publication is customary (and appreciated), but is not a legal requirement of use.