1813, Oct+ Transported British prisoners to Camp Portage, Lake ERie; returned with army provisions.
1814, Sunmmer To norhtern Lake Huron to stop British access to Michilimackinac & the North West trade.
1814, Sep 3 Captured by British near Datour, Lake Huron; renamed H.M.S. CONFIANCE.
1815, Sep 3 Used for survey, Lake Erie.
1815, Summer Transported supplies to Drummond Island British Post, Lake Huron.
1816, Sep 11 Grounded on reef off Drummond Island.
1817, Spring To Grand River, lake Erie; used by survey team of David Thompson, International Boundry Commission; surveyed Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair & parts of lake Huron; established International Boundry line still used.
1830, Jun Repaorted as rotted & sunk, Grand River.
1837, May 20 Launched; ran Perrysburgh-Toledo, OH-Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie
1843, May 24 Caught fire at wharf Sandusky, OH, Lake Erie
pre1844 Ran to Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan
1844, Jul 19 Same owner, Monroe, MI; ran Detroit-Buffalo
1845, Spring Repaired
1848, May 23 Lost upper deck by hurricane force winds, Detroit
1849, Apr 21 Rebuilt at Trenton, MI by D. W. Donahue; owned Charles Howard, Detroit; 155 x 27'4" x 10; 400 80/95 tons; old engine to BALITMORE (1849); new engine from steamer COLUMBUS (1835), 150hp horizontal crosshead engine built by Olds & Co., sandusky, OH & rebuilt by James Menzes; new boilers built by Wolcott, Detroit; one deck; ran Detroit-Buffalo
1850, Jan 12 Drushed & sunk by ice, John Chester & Co. Dock, Detroit River