Bound Owen Sound to Collingwood she grounded and wrecked during a storm; 8 lives lost.
1967, Jun 3 examined by divers.
1980 Sections of wreck raised by pirates and made work of art in Toronto.
History and Notes
1865, Apr Owned H. McLennan and Co.; ran Montreal, QUE to Chicago, IL.
1866, May 22 Ashore 2-3 weeks at Racine, WI; lost rudder.
1867, Nov 8 Burned Baby Pt., St. Clair River.
1868 Owned Mac Kenzie, Port Sarnia; raised.
1870, May 3 Rebuilt by James E. Wood, Wallaceburg, ONT; 1 deck, 1 mast; 138' 10" x 25'9" x 11'8"; 345 gross/236 net tons; owned robert Lowe and James W. Steinhoff, Chatham, ONT; 25,000 bushel capacity, 45hp; finished at Detroit, MI.
1870, Jul Holed and sank above Lachine, QUE; chartered to deliver lighthouse supplies.