- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868, Apr 3 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1871 Owned Kelderhouse, Buffalo, NY.
- 1872, Jun 6 Arrived Buffalo in waterlogged condition.
- 1873 Owned Crosthwaite, Buffalo, NY.
- 1876 Owned Crosthwaite, E. Saginaw, MI.
- 1886 Used as floating elevator, being converted into towbarge for lumber trade, towed by steamer ARAXES.
- 1897, Dec. 20 Documents surrendered Port Huron.
- International Ship Masters Association
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID