- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 345 53/95
History and Notes
- 1848 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1848 Ran Buffalo to Dunville and Port Dover with railroad ties.
- 1849 Ran Oswego to Chicago in grain trade.
- 1853 Owned James Peck and Co.
- 1853, Sep Sprung leak off Charlotte; repaired there.
- 1854, Dec 8 Burned at port, Buffalo.
- 1856 Lost near Simcoe.
- 1857, Jul Reimdeer Line; capsized Bear Creek.
- 1860, Jun Ran Chicago, IL to Halifax, NSC with corn up and salt and fish down.
- 1863 Owned Howe and Ackley, Chicago.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1866 Owned F. B. Gardner, Chicago.
- 1868 251.74 tons.
- 1871, Apr 21 Rebuilt to schooner; 239.16 gross/251.74 net tons.
- 1875 Rebuilt.
- 1876 Owned Dunham and Co., Chicago.
- 1881, Feb Owned John Hanson and John W. Kroeger.
- 1883, Nov 15 Wrecked Lake Michigan, Hog Island Reef, Beavers.
- 1887, May Owned Fred Weber, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1896 Sank Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID