- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882, May 18 Boiler explosion near Kelly's Island, Lake Erie; 5 killed; was racing steamer JAY COOKE. Owned Andrew Wehrle, Middle Bass, OH.
- 1884 Struck a reef 1 1/2 miles west of Kelly's Island.
- 1890 Cut down to a tug at Toledo, OH.
- 1891, Jun 13 Collision with tug ALVAH B. 2 miles off Cleveland. The tug AMERICAN EAGLE sank, crew saved.
- 1892 60 skaters stranded on the ice floe that AMERICAN EAGLE broke loose at Sandusky Bay.
- 1899 Owned Frank Kelley, Great Lakes Towing Co.
- 1901 Sold to Lafe S. Sullivan, Toledo, cut down to a tug, Gillmores Shipyard, Toledo, OH.
- 1907 Burned Toledo, OH, repaired.
- 1908, Dec 21 Burned Toledo, OH, off Riverside.
- 1910, May 30 Rebuilt at Wallaceburg, ONT by Lee Brothers as a Canadian tug or passenger boat. Never finished.
- 1944 Broke up, Wallaceburg, Ont.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID