- 182' 8"
- 12' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 665 31/95
- Final Location
- 12 miles off Forester Township above Port Sanilac
- Lake Huron
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Foundered in storm
- Final Notes
- Bound Parry Sound, ONT to Tonawanda, NY with 3 tows; one lost, 15 rescued by schooner NEMESIS
- 1877, Nov 14 Documents surrendered
- 1988, Aug Wreck located; whistle salvaged by Sanilac County Historical Society; engine salvaged by Smithsonian
History and Notes
- 1859, Oct 21 Collided with & sank schooner DAWN, Pt. Stanley, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1860, Mar 19 Owned New York & Erie Railroad Co., New York, NY.
- 1862, Mar 27 Owned Erie Railway Steamboat Co., New York, NY.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1865, Apr 24 Readmeasured; 184.8 x 29.4 x 11.8; 833.38 gross tons; 2 decks.
- 1868, Spring New deck & ceiling.
- 1868, Jul 16 Collided with brig C. P. WILLIAMS near Toledo, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1868, Oct 17 Owned Erie Railway Co., Buffalo, NY; driven into Cleveland, OH piers; damaged hull & arches.
- 1869, May 24 Owned Union Steamboat Co., Buffalo; overhauled & repainted.
- 1869, Sep Ashore Maitland, ONT.
- 1871 Large repairs.
- 1873, Nov 16 Ashore Cleveland, OH.
- 1874, May 4 Rebuilt as steambarge, Ogdensburg, NY; 704.66 tons, owned Ellen K. McPherson, Buffalo.
- 1876, Oct 14 Foundered.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner E
- Unique ID