- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned A. Shaw, Napanee, ONT.
- 1878 Owned H.B. Rathburn & Son, Napanee, ONT; 90 X 21.2 X 9.7, 98 net tons, C71665.
- 1879 132 ton schooner.
- 1882, Apr Wrecked at Big Sandy, Lake Ontario.
- 1884, May 2 Wrecked.
- NOTE: Aslo listed as C71063, a number which also belongs to tug ELIZA
- BONAR (or BONNER) 1873; built by W. Jamison at Mill Point, ONT.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID