- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886 Rebuilt as a steam barge (or shelter-deck propeller) at William du Lac shipyard, Mt. Clemens, MI; rebuilt engine & machinery by Phoenix Iron Works.
- 1890 Double-decked; owned Thomas M. Ryan, Buffalo, NY.
- 1891 Owned J.A. Cusick, Green Bay, WI.
- 1892 Rebuilt as passenger propeller at W.H. Oades yard, Detroit, MI.
- 1893 Owned C.E. Burns, Escanaba, MI.
- 1894 Owned W.F. Waite, Escanaba.
- 1899 Owned F.J. Bessing.
- 1900 Owned Thomas M. Ryan, Buffalo.
- 1900 (or 01, 02) Renamed LUNA.
- 1903, May 18 Burned to waterline at People's Ferry Dock, Delroy, MI, Detroit River near River Rouge; owned Clarence L. Parker of Parker Chartering Co.
- 1904-05 Rebuilt as a sand steamer.
- 1915-(or 14) Abandoned, last place listed Port Huron, MI or Buffalo, NY; last owned George (or Christ) Schlatterer, Saginaw, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID