- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Carried explosives & other supplies to mining companies along the lake.
- 1880, Sep First appearance, Marquette, MI.
- 1887, May Sailed Marquette to Two Harbors, WI with explosives.
- 1887, Jun Sank by collision with steamer SPOKANE at Two Harbors; raised.
- 1887, Jun Rebuilt Napoleon's yard, Duluth, MN.
- 1891 Out of registry.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID