- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1868 US17210; 161.53 gross tons.
- 1874 New decks.
- 1879 Owned Jones et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1880 Bound Racine, WI to Grand haven, MI, broke her tiller & stranded with 5 other vessels near mouth Grand Haven harbor.
- 1883, Jun 10 Sunk in collision with steamer SHEBOYGAN in fog near Racine, WI; repaired Miller Brothers Dry Dock, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1884 Owned J.A. Reid, Chicago; lumber schooner.
- 1892 Owned S. Marshall or Sanuel Swenson, Chicago.
- 1895, Oct 17 Owned Samuel Swinson; chartered by Henry Schuenemann; wrecked Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Annual R
- Unique ID