- Sail Number Masts
- 95' 2"
- 9' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1845, Sep 27 Launched.
- 1848 In grain trade, Sandusky, OH - Buffalo, NY.
- 1848, Dec Ashore Long Point, Lake Erie; released & taken to Sandusky.
- 1850, Apr Ashore Long Point.
- 1850, Jul Lost foretopmast in storm, Lake Erie.
- 1852, Nov 15 Wrecked, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- "In the Wake of Walk In Water" by Wendt
- Unique ID