- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1866 Enrolled at Chicago, IL.
- 1868 Owned at Chicago.
- 1871 Owned D.B. Mullin, Chicago.
- 1874 Large repairs.
- 1875, Oct 3 Ashore in Sand Bay, between Big & Little Sturgeon Bays.
- 1875, Oct 12 Released & taken to Pensaukee, WI for repairs.
- 1875 Oct Loaded at Saumico, Wisconsin, went ashore & started leaking, pumped out & towed to Chicago.
- 1889, Oct Ashore at Garden Island, Big Bay de Noque, Lake
- Michigan, released & towed to Manitowoc for repairs.
- 1896, May 27 Sprung leak entering harbor & sank, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1906 Not listed after 1906.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID