- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun Standed Mohawk Island, ONT, Lake Erie; damaged.
- 1857, Nov 12 Collided with & damaged by schnooer M.S. Scott in Detroit River.
- 1861, Oct 16 For sale by William Seymour & Co. and Murdock McLeod.
- 1861 Repaired.
- 1862, Mar 27 Owned Saul Lamontine, Goderich, ONT.
- 1862, Jun 16 Owned VanEvery & Runball, Goderich.
- 1863, Sep 10 Owned Samuel Marks, Bruce Mines, ONT.
- 1863, Oct Sank Sandusky, OH.
- 1864, Nov Ashore north Georgian Bay.
- 1868, May 14 Owned William Wilex, Oxford Township, ONT.
- 1868, Jun 16 Owned William Harrison Jr.& John Harrison, Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1868, Sep 14 Owned Sutherland, Owen Sound.
- 1869 Grounded & damaged Georgian Bay.
- 1870 Rebuilt by Henry Wood.
- 1872, Nov 27 Ashore Griffith's Island, Georgian Bay.
- 1873, Oct 13 Beached Meaford, ONT.
- 1873 Rebuilt by Henry Wood.
- 1876, Mar 17 Own Henry Lawson, Owen Sound; C71185; 58 X 15.7 X 7.8; 43 gross tons.
- 1878, Jul 20 Ashore & wrecked Port Elgin, Lake Huron.
- 1882, Jul Grounded & wrecked Tyconnell, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1884 Owned Jas. H Greer, Bismark.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID