- Original Owner
- Moss Bros., Merry, & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, May 5 Launched.
- 1869, Apr 24 Owned Jos. M. Gaige, Lexington, MI.
- 1876 Owned White & McM., Chicago, IL.
- 1879 Same owners, St. Joseph, MI.
- 1895, May 9 Ashore near Gladstone, MI with cedar cargo.
- 1911 Abandoned; owned William Gillen.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID