- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, May 7 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1857, Oct 15 Grounded on Point Pelee, Lake Erie; cargo corn.
- 1857, Oct 29 Gotton off & arrived in Detroit, MI.
- 1860, Apr 17 Owned William Hea, Chicago; loaded with corn, collided with schooner L.M. MASON off Bar Point, Lake Erie; filled & sank in 10' water near Bois Blanc Island, Detroit River.
- 1860, May 15 Repaired.
- 1871 Owned William O'Brien, Chicago; 225.92 gross tons.
- 1876 Owned L.S. Smith, Buffalo, NY; large repairs.
- 1882, Jul 5 Sunk at St. Helena, Lake Michigan; assisted by tug WINSLOW; repaired; owned Thomas Birch, Buffalo.
- 1882, Nov 23 Bound Manistee, MI for Chicago with lumber, driven ashore in storm 5 miles south of Ludington, MI, Lake Michigan; no loss of life.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID