- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860-68 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1866 Owned Greene, Detroit.
- 1869, Jul Arrived in Detroit, leaking.
- 1875, Jul 17 Struck rock & sank upbound Detroit River; cargo stone.
- 1876 Owned Mayes, Detroit; new decks, 59 gross tons.
- 1879, Aug 7 Sunk at C.& L.H.R.R. Yard dock in collision with scow MAGRUDER.
- 1879, Sep 20 Repaired, Wolverine Dry Dock; left for St. Clair.
- 1881, Jun 16 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned E. Bontz, Presque Isle, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID