- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Genesee Customs District.
- 1860, Nov Owned Todd & Morse, Pultneyville; ashore near Kingston, ONT.
- 1862, Oct 15 Large repairs, Pultneyville; renamed ALFRED ALLEN.
- 1862, Oct 18 Loaded with apples for Milwaukee, WI.
- 1864 Owned Allen & Hollin, Pultneyville.
- 1865 Enrolled Rochester, NY.
- 1867 Owned Oswego, NY.
- 1869, Nov 30 Broke up on beach near Port Colborne, Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID