- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1865 Readmeasured 304.19 gross / 289 net tons.
- 1868, Nov Damaged in storm near Point Betsey, Lake Michigan.
- 1870 Grounded Eagle Harbor, Lake Superior.
- 1871, Apr Ashore on Waugaschance Island near Straits of Mackinac; towed to Milwaukee for repairs.
- 1876 Owned Cohen et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Owned Becker, Cleveland.
- 1881, May Owned John Hurley; overhauled.
- 1883 Rebuilt.
- 1885-87 Towed aby steambarge EMPIRE.
- 1887, Nov Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID