- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1865 Readmeasured 188.84 gross / 179.4 net tons.
- 1866 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1867 Owned Sandusky, OH.
- 1867, Aug 20 Recaulked at Clark Drydock, Detroit, MI.
- 1871 Owned Ryan & Johnson, Sandusky, OH.
- 1871, Mar 27 Owned A.G. Hunter, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1874 Towed by propeller DUNKIRK.
- 1876 Repaired; owned Mrs. C. Rogers, Bay City, MI.
- 1879 Owned Mitchell, Bay City.
- 1881, Sep Towed by propeller OAKLAND in Cleveland, OH; Saginaw, MI; lumber trade.
- 1882, May Towed by propeller MISSOURI.
- 1884 Owned Glynn & Furst, E. Saginaw.
- 1887, Jul Towed by steambarge EMPIRE.
- 1887, Oct Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID