- Original Owner
- Merrick, Fowler and Esselstyne
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled French Creek.
- 1868 Owned Clayton, NY; US16343.
- 1871, Apr Collision with bark TWO FANNIES below mouth of Black River.
- 1871, Nov 16 Ashore Long Point.
- 1879 Owned Merrick and Co., Detroit.
- 1882 Marquette ore trade.
- 1887, Mar Owned Bryon Whitaker, Detroit.
- 1890 Towed by YOSEMITE.
- 1891, Nov 15 Wrecked, Lake Erie; owned Toledo, OH.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID