- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879, Apr 29 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1880, May 29 Chartered to Wabash, St. Louis & Pacific Railway Co. to run on new Wabash line between Toledo, OH & Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, Apr 20 Temporary enrollment Erie, PA; owned Wabash, St. Louis & Pacific Railway Co., Toledo.
- 1881, Apr 30 Enrolled Toledo; same owner.
- 1884, Nov Downbound from Duluth, MN with grain on Lake Superior, forced into shoal water & grounded at Lonesome Point, east of Grand Marais, MI.
- 1884, Nov 19 Enrollment surrendered, Toledo.
- 1885, May 14 Salvaged; towed to Marquette, MI then Detroit, MI.
- 1886, Jun 29 Enrolled & rebuilt at Port Huron; Wooden arches removed, new machinery including 2 otis steam boilers from Love & Schofield; owned Elk Rapids Iron & Coal Co, Elk Rapids, MI; renamed GRAND TRAVERSE.
- 1886, Sep 10 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI for ore, coal & grain trade.
- 1896 Enrolled Buffalo, owned Lackawana Transportation Co., Buffalo.
- 1896, Oct 20 Collided with propeller LIVINGSTONE near Colchester Shoal Light, Lake Erie & sank.
- 1897 Owned Pfohl Brothers, Buffalo; salvaged all removeable items & machinery; Dynamited as navigation hazard.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Julius Wolff
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID