- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1847 Built for lumber trade; enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1851 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1853 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1855 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1856, May 2 Enrolled Chicago; Slightly damaged in collision with schooner MAGPIE.
- 1858, Sep Struck bar entering Chicago; damaged.
- 1858, Dec Lost deckload of wood on Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned J.E. Stafford & Co., Chicago.
- 1863-65 Lost near Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID