- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864 Enrolled French Creek.
- 1865 346 gross tons.
- 1868 345.59 gross tons; enrolled Detroit and Erie.
- 1870-72 Home port Detroit, MI.
- 1871, Sep Ashore Wellington Beach, 24,000 bushels corn, bound Chicago, IL to Kingston, ONT.
- 1871 New deck; owned Merrick, Fowler and Esseltyne.
- 1876 Owned Merrick and Co.
- 1879 245 tons.
- 1880 Major repairs.
- 1881 Major repairs.
- 1882 Towed by J. M. OSBORN.
- 1887, Aug Owned Harlow Brothers, Toledo, OH.
- 1890, Nov 2 Lost tow of CRUSADER, ore laden wrecked on Middle Island near Presque Isle, Lake Huron; bound Escanaba to sandusky; stripped and abandoned.
- 1891 Recovered.
- 1892, Nov Towed by S. C. CLARK.
- 1900 Towed by MAINE.
- 1910, Jun Sold Canadian; Kingston, ONT.
- 1910, Aug 7 Sank Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID