- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1871 Home port Oswego, NY; owned Martin & Murphy.
- 1875 Owned Captain Fred Pappa.
- 877, Dec 5 While trying to assist schooner WAYNE at Oswego, NY, thrown against breakwater & sunk.
- 1879 Recovered & reapired.
- 1882 Owned Captain Fred Pappa et al.
- 1886-93 Home port Oswego; owned G. Cousins.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID