- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1881 Built for lumber trade.
- 1890 Same owners; requred jib.
- 1893, May 23 Grounded on bar at mouth of river, Chatham, ONT; heaved over deck load to lighter over shaol.
- 1897 Same owners; defective foremain.
- 1903 Owned G.H. Morden, Oakville, ONT; home port Wallaceburg.
- 1937 Registration closed; "out of existance".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID