- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 404 69/95
History and Notes
- 1863 431 gross tons.
- 1865, Apr 27 Readmeasured 138.7 x 26.4 x 11.3'; 314 gross/1,398.3 net tons.
- 1869, Sep Collision with tug J. C. CLARK.
- 1870 New decks.
- 1871, Jul Collision with schooner KING SISTERS, St. Mary's River.
- 1871, Oct Sunk Saginaw River with lumber; raised.
- 1872, Oct Lost sails Lake Michigan; repaired Milwaukee, WI.
- 1876 3 mast schooner.
- 1879 Owned Haywood Rec, Conneaut.
- 1879, Aug 22 Owned John Shaw, Bay City, MI; barge.
- 1882, Jul 24 Owned A. H. Piper, Detroit, MI.
- 1883 Towed by prop ATLANTA; later by WESTFORD, Alpena lumber trade.
- 1883, Nov 15 Ran on N. Manitou Island Lake Michigan; coal laden; crew removed by USRC JOHNSON.
- 1884, Spr Salvaged by KATE WILLIAMS.
- 1885 Owned Detroit, MI; schooner.
- 1887 Chartered for stone trade; towed by OTEGO at L'Anse.
- 1894, Jun 23 Owned Soo River Lightening and Wrecking Co., MN; Alex MacDougall, president.
- 1898, Sep 25 Sunk Lake Superior.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID