- Original Owner
- John Waddell
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1854, Aug 21 Owned Holcomb & Henderson, Kingston, ONT.
- 1854, Oct 5 Badly strained in gale; to Cleveland for repairs.
- 1861, Sep 28 Broke shaft in gale on Lake Ontario near Toronto, ONT; drifted & became "total loss" on Long Point near Coburg, ONT.
- 1861-62 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned Holcomb & Cowan, Kingston.
- 1864 Owned J.H. Henderson, Montreal, QUE.
- 1864, Aug Sprung her keel when Welland Canal lock gates broke.
- 1864, Dec 10 Wrecked, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID