- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1862 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1864 Enrolled French Creek.
- 1866 47 gross/44 net tons.
- 1867 Home port Alexandria Bay, NY; 30.94 gross tons.
- 1872 Rebuilt Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1876 Owned B. Eveleigh, Sackett's Harbor.
- 1878 Owned F. McNamara, Elizabethstown, ONT; registered Montreal, QUE; 57.9 x 15 x 4.1', 25 net tons; C46242.
- 1881, Apr Damaged by ice near Picton, ONT.
- 1885 Owned Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1895 Stranded.
- 1904 Rebuilt as screw tug 59 x 15.1 x 4.6'; 32 gross/19 net tons.
- 1915 Out of documentation.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID