- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1872, Apr 3 Owned R. Daindiville.
- 1874 New deck.
- 1876, May 26 Owned W. Cleland (or Clelland) Brothers, Chicago, IL.
- 1876, Oct 10 Foundered at Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1876, Dec 20 Enrollment surrendered, Chicago "vessel lost".
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID