- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1867, Jul Launched Algonac; completed Stewart McDonald Shipyard, Detroit; named for current Detroit mayor.
- 1867, Aug 13 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1868, Apr 5 Owned N.A. Kean, Detroit.
- 1869, Nov 4 Owned P.E. Kean, Marine City, MI.
- 1871 Owned M.B. Kean, Detroit.
- 1872, Jul Rescued disabled steam barge HENRY HOWARD; took to Buffalo, NY.
- 1872, Sep Lost tow of barge IRON CITY in gale.
- 1873, May 10 Sank, Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID