- Original Owner
- James K. Lockwood & James Pickering
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 80,000 ft. lumber
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- 1888, Jun 30 Document surrendered; vessel total loss.
History and Notes
- 1868, Jul 22 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1873 Repaired; owned W.N. Sanborn, Port Huron.
- 1877 Repaired; same owner.
- 1881 Struck by heavy field of ice, cutting a hole in her bows, filling with water in St. Clair River.
- 1881, Apr Sold to Captain M. Hyde.
- 1881, Dec Sold to P.B. Sanborn.
- 1884 Owned by F.W. Menard, Port Huron.
- 1888 Reported total loss.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID