- Propulsion Type
- 185' 3"
- 28' 11"
- 12' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 614 44/95
history and notes
- 1852 Built by Moses & Quayle for Rufus Palmer & Horatio Holt et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1853, May 23 Enrolled Buffalo; owned George W. Holt et al; to be used Buffalo & Chicago Line.
- 1855, Apr 25 Same owners, Buffalo; listed as American Transportation Co.
- 1855, May 3 Owned American Transportation Co., Buffalo.
- 1856 Taking freight & passengers for Chicago, Racine, Kenosha, & Waukegan.
- 1857 Running for New York & Erie Railroad Co's Fast Freight Line; same ports.
- 1858 Possibly laid up.
- 1859, Feb 2 Back in service American Transportation Co.
- 1859, Nov 29 Collided.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID